I just had the great privilege of speaking to 30 plus local brokers at the Regional MFAA seminar held here in Wagga Wagga.
The MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia) have accredited brokers who pride themselves on being up to date with industry best practice and legislative compliance as well as providing outstanding service to their clients.
My presentation was on the local real estate market and the majority was about social media changes and the need to be a part of online and social media marketing as consumers change their purchasing habits and online presence becomes more and more important to running a profitable business.
It was a bright and energetic audience with great questions and an open mind to new ideas on consistency and reach of online marketing and social media strategies.
I highly recommend that if you are in the process of screening brokers for your purchasing needs, you check that they are a member of the MFAA first.
I’m so excited to be announcing the date and content for my very first event. From one little post on Facebook less than a week ago I already have people booked in to learn how to harness the power of online marketing!
“The Social Media Blue-Print to Success”
Half Day Event
WHEN: Saturday 12th July 2014
WHERE: UNEKE Function Room
Fitzmaurice Street, Wagga Wagga
HOW MUCH: FREE
WHAT: “13 Steps to Social Media Marketing Success.”
Do you want your BRAND to be number 1?
Do you want to be THE market leader in your field?
Are you worried that you are spending too much or not enough on Social Media?
What will you learn from this half-day event?
- Why social media is here to stay and how you can master it
- Social Media MYTHS and FACTS to help you overcome key obstacles faced by most businesses
- 13 Key STEPS to creating your WINNING Social Media plan and stand out from the competition
- How much to spend on Social Media marketing, Facebook advertising and other platforms to bring more customers to your business
- How to create a realistic budget for your online marketing plan
- Pros and Cons of internal and external social media strategies in your business
- The biggest Do’s and Don’ts in the world of social media
- Leading NEW trends in Social Media that you need to embrace right NOW
- The bare minimum you need to create a presence online
- Understanding the difference between PAID and ORGANIC reach in Social Media
- 10 MUST HAVE FREE resources and tools that work for me
- How to go to the next level IMMEDIATELY
- Did I mention that this event is FREE?
Email me now if you would like to attend: email@example.com
Share with a friend who you think may benefit from this seminar.