Wanting great city views? Starting a family? Interested in an excellent investment property? Then take a quick sneak peek of this view from the front of a new listing, and register your interest today. Adam 0413 571 974.
1. How many times do you see the words Gelston Park in the footage from start to finish?
2. How many scenes do you see Nev throughout the footage including credits?
3. How many kangaroos feature in the clip?
4. Where did the Buffalo come from? Bonus question – What is his name?
5. What are the block sizes approximately? a) 20-30 acres b) 50-70 acres c) 90-150 acres d) 200 acres
Best time to sell with or without a tenant? Here is my thought on the subject.
Call me today on 0413 571 974 for any more info.
Adam Drummond dispels the myth if waiting for Spring to sell. Find out why here!
Call Adam today to book an appointment or simply click “book now” on the homepage.
What’s going on in the Wagga Wagga market? And is it a good time to sell?
Find out what my opinion is here.
3 Top Tips to get the Best Valuation for your Home
Sometimes (though thankfully not often), a home will not value at the price it has sold for, causing the contract to crash or negotiations to re-open.
I’ve put together a list of the three top tips so that when the time comes, you’ll be prepared to get the best possible valuation for your home.
1. Overall Presentation: The home must be in a similar state of repair to your open houses. In other words, pristine. So after you’ve agreed to a deal and signed the contracts, don’t drop the ball and let clutter accumulate and the garden become unkempt.
2. Outdoors, Kitchen and Bathrooms: These are the high-price-tag rooms. If they’re well-presented and not dated, they’ll have a huge impact on your property valuation.
3. Recent Sales Evidence: Stay abreast of property sales in your area by attending all auctions or open houses leading up to and including the time of selling your home. Grab a brochure while at the auction to make your notes and hand this evidence to the valuer. This up-to-the-minute information could be very useful, as sites commonly used by valuers can sometimes have information that’s 3 or more months old.
Has this information been useful? Please drop me a line or leave a comment below.
0413 571 974
Call me on 0413571974 or email email@example.com!
Interest Rates tipped to go down? Really?
Want a chance to win a free movie ticket to Forum 6 Cinema? Be the first to correctly answer the question about the property in today’s check-in.
Remember, you only live once, so you may as well do something crazy like this, and make today count!
Shameless self promotion or clever cross promotion? You be the judge as Adam Drummond steers you to a certain website to answer this week’s trivia question! Remember, you only live once, so make today count!!
MONDAY – Movie Review
TUESDAY – Trivia and Prize
WEDNESDAY – Top 5
THURSDAY – Property of week
FRIDAY – What’s on Wagga?